Here’s a Walgreens scenario that you can do starting tomorrow, 06/07.
Mueller Kinesiology Pre-Cut Strips or Tape 5.47 yds $6.99
Pay $6.99, get back a $6.99 Register Reward
*For those who have a Medical Flex Spending account, if these are eligible you’ll be able to use your FSA card (I’ll let you know if mine works tomorrow) UPDATE: My FSA card did not work for this.
Bausch + Lomb Renu Multipurpose Solution $7.99
Gold Peak Tea $18.5 oz $1.49
– $2 Renu Fresh or Sensitive Multi-Purpose Solution 8 oz+
– $6.99 Register Reward from #1
Pay $0.49, get back 5000 Balance Reward Points ($5) on Renu and a $1.49 Register Reward on the tea
(2) Mitchum Antiperspirant/Deodorant $2.99 = $5.98
(1) Wexford 2 pocket folder, 2 pack erasers, or 15 ct eraser caps $.17 w/ in-ad coupon (filler item)
– (2) $2 Mitchum Deodorant from the 06/08 SS
– $.149 Register Reward from #2
Pay $.66, get back 2000 Balance Reward Points ($2) on Mitchum and an additional 250 Balance Reward Points ($0.25) with the Beauty & Personal Care in-ad coupon
For all 3 transactions you’ll pay $8.14 out of pocket and end with 7250 Balance Reward Points ($7.25). Making your final price just $0.89 for $22.62 worth of items.
*You can also substitute the filler item in transaction 3 with $.20 Wrigley Gum or $.25 Act II Popcorn with in-ad coupons.
The rest of the Walgreens match-ups will be up tomorrow.
Update: You can see my trip here. I opted not to do the Renu and my store was out of Gold Peak Tea, so my trip was a little different.